Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where would I be?

Salam all.

I am having presentation for my final project tomorrow. I'm taking a break from the preparation right now. I checked my email account and received an email from Pravs World. It makes me think and realise about life.

WHERE WOULD I BE?

Sometimes I wonder if its all worth while, if I’ll ever make it.

Sometimes I think that my dreams won’t ever come true.

With everyday that passes, I know there is another clue.


Sometimes things are right under my nose, And all I had to do is look.

Sometimes all I want is to save a rose, And then just go on with my life.


Sometimes I wonder why life takes such unexpected turns,

Then I realize, this is my life.

If I had not taken these trails,

Where would I be?

From archives; Shared on Pravs World

I wonder where..

Wish me the best of luck for my presentation! Thank u =D

Jajah.

xx

No comments:

TYPING game