Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jajah's Graduation


Assalamulaikum readers.

Alhamdulillah, syukur, I've graduated on 20th July 2009 from Northumbria University at Newcastle. I am now an official Biotechnologist and ready to serve you! ;p



Thank you to my family and my friends for the support and prayers. The past three years are the best years of my life!

To my friends from INTI, Malaysia, where ever you are, all of u will always be in my heart. I will never forget all the great times we had. Our trips to Genting Highland and Cameron were so much fun! U guys taught me a lot. To Audrey, thx for being there for me, during my ups and downs, in INTI. You've been the best.Hope to stay in touch with each and everyone of you. Come to Brunei someday ;)

To Sharon Teh, Jan C, Sharon Joseph, Yi Shan, Wei Chern, Lensja, Karen, Yon Yoong, Jasmine, Nicholas, Feng and others who I dont mention the name, who have helped and supported me with my studies in the UK, thank you! I would also like to thank you all for the wonderful time in Newcastle. Going to miss all of you very much. Congratulations to you all! Well done!


To my ex housemates in Newcastle, Sharon Teh, Nadz n my sister, Mimah, you girls rock!I will always remember our quality, cooking and laughing times together. U girls are my best sisters! Please forgive me for my mistakes and misunderstandings if theres any.

To the brothers (bradas) u guys know who you are! The people that I spent most of my time with in Newcastle. The Jeng jengs! U all have been the greatest! Our makan moments, sing stars, movie nights, sports, trips, parties, everything were awesome! The most memorable things during my study years. Jajah sayang kamu! Things will be different now but i hope we will be brada for life! As we spent many times together i would like to apologise if happened Jajah ada salah laku, kasar bahasa, kasar peibunan and terusik hati kamu smua sama ada sengaja atau pun inda. Thank you for the great times in Newcastle! U all had made it a blast for me. Have fun in Newcastle for me! Kurangkn aktiviti makan, banyakkan senaman! Haha. Love u all brada.

My greatest appreciations, to my parents, bapa and babu. Thank you! Allah ta'ala sj dapat balas jasa bapa and babu. Jajah cant do much but I will try to do my best n buat apa yg Jajah mampu. Without bapa and babu, the past three years wouldn't be so amazing and meaningful. Mudahan tani semua badan sehat, luas rezki dan diberkati Allah. Amin!

I've settled for less and I am ready for more.
The climb was a worth.
Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Salam sayang,
Bibi@Jajah.


1 comment:

Rohit said...

First of all congratulation on your graduation.Your pic's of graduation are very nice. congrats again..........

Rohit

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

TYPING game