Sunday, December 27, 2009

Norway to Uk!

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah.. I am safe back in Newcastle from my holiday. The snow was amaazzing but I love the food better. So, before I blog about my wonderful vacation I would like to blog the food I 'tasted' (ATE) in Norway and made it in Newcastle. yeap! I am currently suffering from the Norway sickness!!

So here it is!! A wonderful dessert Ris Krem = Rice Cream!!

We did'nt have the patience to get caramel sauce from the store so made some myself!!

Homemade caramel

Cooking Ris Krem and Caramel

Before we made caramel sauce we tried it with chocolate sauce, milo, icing sugar, condensed milk and also Fererro!

It is still best with the Caramel!!


Mudahan-mudahan seluruh keluarga saya dalam keadaan sihat.

Thank you,
Mimah

No comments:

TYPING game