Monday, May 19, 2008

Mimah tais liur~

Assalamualaikum,


Now, I've been in Newcastle for long 8months..Exams coming up :S (GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!)..and Dzah had just finish her second year from Malaysia!!(congratz jah!) msa..kmi bermsn she sent me these pictures!! (nyum nyum) i know you see this in Nuar.m's blog and Sas's. Ofcourse! I want it post up in our's as well!! jajah belajar buat doughnut in December last year and.. therefore, You can also enjoy yourself with the variety of toppings for doughnut that my mom has created!! heheh.. nyamannniee.. hahah..mimah lagi alum makan..





-all time favourites-


Hanya utk menaiskn liur. ehe. jgn marah.;)
mimah: Jaaah!! aku mau balik!! :):

any questions? to order? comment!
-do try-order straight-
email me bibikhamimah@gmail.com

No comments:

TYPING game